Win a luxury Lina Stores and Villa Ascenti Gin hamper
Win one of three luxury Lina Stores and Villa Ascenti Gin hampers. Lina Stores is an iconic Italian Delicatessen and Pasta Restaurant in London. Villa Ascenti is a home-grown Italian gin made with signature ingredients from the hills of Piemonte, Italy.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open, subject to any other qualifications in these terms and conditions, to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over with a valid email address, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of one bottle of Villa Ascenti gin, subject to availability online and/or in store, from Waitrose is necessary. You will need your receipt number to enter. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at https://www.waitrose.com/winvillaascentigin.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between [00:01] on 14/10/2020 and [23:59] on 01/12/2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to https://www.waitrose.com/winvillaascentigin, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. The prize is a luxury hamper containing a bottle of Villa Ascenti Gin and a selection of Lina Stores food and merchandise. The items included are a bottle of Villa Ascenti Gin, White Truffle Oil 250ml, Fruit-Flavoured Amaretti Biscuit Tin 140g, Apricus Taggiasca Extra Virgin Olive Oil 750ml, Lina Stores Cappuccino Cups x 2, Vernaccia di San Gimignano Riserva, Teruzzi & Puthod, Tuscany, 2011 (Magnum), 1.5l, Bialetti Coffee Maker (3 cup), Ground Coffee, Moana Gusto Morbido, Passalacqua 250g, Lina Stores Dried Pasta Bucatini 500g, Lina Stores Dried Pasta Orrecchiette 500g, Gianduia Cream Amedei Tuscany 200g, Citrus Fruit Mostarda Barbieri 380g, Grated Mullet Roe Bottarga 70g, Baci Bag Perugina 125g, 12 year-aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Acetaia Reale 250ml, Nduja Jar, Truffle Salame, Prosciutto Di Parma (Parma Ham) 200g, Provolone del Monaco DOP 200g, Parmigiano Reggiano Vacche Brune DOP 200g, Caciottona Di Capra al Fieno 200g, Semi-Dried Tomatoes 200g, Black Bella di Cerignola Olives 200g, Tender Apulian Artichokes 200g, Baci Di Dama, Dolceria Sabauda 200gr, Arborio Rice Le Cascine dei Conti 500g, Dried Porcini Mushrooms 50g, Fresh Pasta & Gnocchi Flour Caputo 1kg, Fresh Artichoke & Truffle Ravioli 300g, Fresh Pici 500g, Fresh Nduja and Scamorza Ravioli 300g, Green Tomato Pate I Contadini 230g, Lina Stores Striped Canvas Bag Large and a Hamper.
10. There are 3 hampers available to be won.
11. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
13. The winner’s details (name and county only) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Limited, Media Team, Floor 2, Waite House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
14. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
15. Please allow 60 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
16. We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here: https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/privacy-notice
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
20. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA.