Win a luxury two-night stay in Gloucester UK with Cadbury
Purchase any Cadbury chocolate product from Waitrose (excluding hot chocolate, or chilled/frozen products), retain your receipt, go to www.waitrose.com/cadburycompetition (‘website’) and submit your receipt number and details to enter the Prize Draw. Prize: A Luxury 2 x night stay in Gloucestershire UK including an off-road Land Rover driving experience. Max 3 entries/person/week. Visit Website for full T&Cs and prize details.
Terms and conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter (including any employee of the John Lewis Partnership), its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. By submitting an entry into this Promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase is necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at https://www.waitrose.com/cadburycompetition.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 GMT on Wednesday 18th March 2020 and 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 14th April 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, buy any Cadbury chocolate (excluding hot chocolate, or chilled/frozen products), retain the receipt and simply go to https://www.waitrose.com/cadburycompetition, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit the receipt number and your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a maximum limit of three entries per person per week permitted. Further entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw. There is a maximum limit of one entry per promotional code.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Promotion; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the Promotion.
9. The prize is a choice of a 2x nights luxury stay in Gloucestershire, for either:
2x adults and 2x children (under 16’s)
10. The prize will include:
- Return train travel from the nearest mainland UK rail station to the winner, to Gloucester Station.
- Return private station transfers in Gloucestershire from the train station to the hotel.
- 2 nights luxury hotel accommodation (4*):
- If claiming the prize for 2x adults, there will be a choice between 2x twin beds or 1x double bed.
- If claiming the family prize for 2 adults and 2 children, then this will be a family sharing room (1x double bed and either 2x twin beds OR 1x sofa bed. Cots will be available on request)
- Daily breakfast
- Adults only prize winner will be offered an off-road Land Rover driving experience across the countryside for 1 hour. Includes return transfers and expert guide (driving experience will be for the winner only, guest to ride as a passenger, winner must have a valid driving license, the minimum height permitted for the winner and the guest is 1.42m tall,).
- Family prize winner will be offered a bespoke Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway scavenger hunt at Gloucester Farmers Market. Includes 1x Amazon Fire HD Alexa 8-inch 16GB Tablet, visit to Beatrix Potter’s The Tailor of Gloucester museum and shop, £50 spending money for the Farmer’s Market and return transfers from the hotel to Gloucester Farmer’s Market.
12. Dinner will be provided to a value of £35pp for 2 adults, or a family feast will be provided for the 2x adults and 2x children to a value of £150, incl. gratuity.
13. The prize cannot be taken over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday. The prize is valid until 20th December 2020 and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, car parking charges, excess baggage, gratuities, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs. Winners are able to extend the duration of their stay or amend their prize at their own expense.
15. The Winner must contact the prize fulfilment agency with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure.
16. Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel.
17. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
18. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
19. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
20. The Winner must inform the prize fulfilment agency of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
21. The Winner must inform the prize fulfilment agency of any dietary requirements or allergens by 2 weeks prior to accepting the prize.
22. The prize is subject to availability. It is non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there is no cash alternative. In the event that the prize is unavailable for any reason, or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. All valid entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random within 10 days of the end of the Promotion.
24. The winner’s details (surname and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.WINNER NOTIFICATION
25. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call within 5 working days of the Winner Selection, using the contact details provided with their entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
27. Please allow 3 days from the date of the winner’s address verification to arrange fulfilment of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
31. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
33. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.