Win a £100 Cookery School Gift Card
Waitrose & Partners is offering you the chance to win one of 10 £100 Cookery School gift cards. A day course is £100 and an evening course is £50, so the winner can come on their own or bring a friend.
You can choose from over 50 courses and learn from the Waitrose & Partners experts. Discover the secrets of world cuisine, learn about the latest street-food trends, brush up on your baking skills or prepare the perfect steak.
Three state-of-the-art cookery schools run courses in London (King’s Cross and Finchley Road) and Salisbury. Each session is led by talented chefs using top-quality Waitrose & Partners ingredients.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
4. Full course Terms and Conditions can be found at waitrose.com/cookeryschooltandc
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
5. Entries must be received by 21:59 on 27th February 2019, the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/cookery, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. There are ten opportunities to win a prize of a £100 Cookery School gift card
11. A day course is £100 and an evening course is £50, so the winner can come on their own in the day or bring a friend in the evening.
12. The prize includes a £100 Cookery School gift card which can be used at any of the three Waitrose & Partners Cookery Schools in London (King’s Cross and Finchley Road) or Salisbury
13. Gift Cards can be redeemed against any class available at the chosen Cookery School
14. Gift Cards can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
15. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months and cannot be redeemed beyond this expiry date
16. Winners will be responsible for ensuring that the details submitted on the course booking form are correct and up to date. In particular, they must inform Waitrose Cookery School of any food allergies or dietary requirements. They must notify Waitrose Cookery School of any changes to their details. Where a booking is made on behalf of someone else (including for a child), the person making the booking is responsible for confirming that the allergy and food requirements information is correct.
17. Winners will be required to provide a valid UK postal address, where the gift card will be delivered
18. The Cookery School work stations are set up for working in pairs. If you attend the course alone then you will be paired up on arrival.
19. Any other personal expenses or incidental costs towards the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winner or their guest incur, are the sole responsibility of the winner or their guest.
20. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
21. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random.
22. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose & Partners Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
23. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the prize draw entry. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
24. Please allow 10 working days from the winner’s address verification, to the prize being issued.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
28. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
30. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose & Partners Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this prize draw should be sent to Waitrose & Partners Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.