Win a trip to Copenhagen courtesy of Castello
Some say it’s the happiest city on earth, and with an abundance of stunning architecture, renowned restaurants and famous landmarks, it’s no surprise that Copenhagen is the most visited Scandinavian city.
Here’s everything that’s included in this amazing prize package:
- Return flights from London to Copenhagen
- Return transfers from airport to hotel
- Full travel insurance
- £100 spending money
- A two night stay in a 4* stylish boutique hotel, The Andersen
- Breakfast in the hotel daily
- A city tour by land and sea that includes:
- 3-hour sightseeing tout of Copenhagen by bus and boat
- A narrated coach tour taking you around the Danish capital’s famous attractions
- Views of the City Hall, the Tivoli Gardens, Gefion Fountain, Kongens Nytorv and Gammel Strand
- Stop at Amalienborg Palace to see the changing of the guards and photo stops at the Opera and the Little Mermaid statue.
- Canal cruise along Copenhagen’s beautiful, bustling harbour
- Admire both the historical and modern buildings that line the waterfront
- Dinner one evening at Krebsegaarden to include a 3 course dinner with a selection of cheeses
- A lunch on one day including a selection of cheeses
- £100 towards dinner on one evening
To enter this competition, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Copenhagen is the capital of which country?