Win a Yogurt Masterclass at Waitrose Cookery school
Win a Yogurt Masterclass at Waitrose Cookery School on 22nd January 2020
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter (including any employee of the John Lewis Partnership), its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
2. Purchase of any Liberte Greek Style Yogurt is necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at www.waitrose.com/libertecompetition.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 6th November 2019 and 23:59 on 3rd December 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/libertecompetition, follow the prize draw instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
5. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
7. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
8. A Liberte Yogurt Masterclass for the winner and 1 guest on the evening of 22nd January 2020 at Waitrose Cookery School, 199 Finchley Road London NW3 6NN. Winner and guest must be aged 18 or over. There are 10 of these prizes to be won.
9. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
11. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random within 14 working days of the promotion closing
12. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
13. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the prize draw entry. The winners will be required to respond within 10 working days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
14. Please allow 10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for notification of the prize details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
20. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this prize draw should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.