Win an all-inclusive hospitality experience at Wimbledon 2020
This once in a lifetime experience could be yours!
We’ve teamed up with Wimbledon partner Keith Prowse to give away two official all-inclusive hospitality experiences at the world-famous tennis tournament, on 3rd July 2020.
This amazing prize for the winner and their guest, includes No.1 Court tickets, a three-course à la carte menu designed by top chefs Albert Roux OBE and Michel Roux Jr, afternoon tea, champagne and wine. Throughout the day, you’ll also have access to the whisky and cigar bar, and the spacious garden (complete with cooling foot stream) where you can soak up the sun and enjoy bespoke cocktails and live music.
For your chance to win and for full terms and conditions, please see our entry form below.
Keith Prowse is Wimbledon’s exclusive hospitality partner. They’ve re-imagined the hospitality offer to deliver a truly premium experience at The Championships. Guests can guarantee a seat on Centre Court or No.1 Court and take advantage of world-class, all-inclusive hospitality menus and bars with options to suit a variety of budgets.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on 25th September 2019, the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/winwimbledon, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
9. The prize is a hospitality experience at The Championships, Wimbledon where the winner and their guest will enjoy a day in ‘The Lawn’ on Friday 3 July. The prize includes No.1 Court tickets, a three course a la carte menu designed by the Roux family, afternoon tea, champagne, wines and bespoke cocktails, spacious outdoor garden and access to a cooling foot stream, access to a whisky & cigar bar and live music throughout the day.
10. Hospitality runs from 10.30am until 7pm on the day of The Championships offered for this prize. It is recommended that guests arrive by 11.30am for lunch service. Full hospitality timings will be communicated to the winner prior to the event taking place. Play is scheduled to commence on No.1 Court at 13.00, but this is subject to change and play cannot be guaranteed. Any dietary requirements will be discussed and agreed with the winner in advance of the day, and an extensive menu of soft drinks will also be available for the winner to enjoy.
11. There is one prize available to be won.
12. Any travel or personal expenses or incidental costs towards the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winner or their guest incur, are the sole responsibility of the winner or their guest.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is unavailable or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
14. The prize will be subject to Keith Prowse’s hospitality Terms & Conditions, with which the winners must comply.
15. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will be picked at random.
16. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose & Partners Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
17. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the prize draw entry. The winner will be required to respond within 14 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize and their full contact details. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner. The winner whose prize has been forfeited will not be entitled to any compensation.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize, which is not received by a Winner due to incorrect or incomplete address details having been provided. Any Prize returned to sender or undelivered due to incorrect or incomplete details having been provided by a Winner will be deemed unwanted and that Winner's claim to a Prize will be forfeited.
19. Please allow 30 days from the winner’s address verification, to the prize being issued.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
21. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
25. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
27. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose & Partners Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this prize draw should be sent to Waitrose & Partners Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.