Win an incredible stay at Studley Castle with Warner Leisure Hotels
We’re giving you the chance to win a three-night stay for two at Studley Castle in Warwickshire with breakfast each morning and a three-course dinner in the evenings.
This beautiful hotel curates more than 180 years of history, but utterly modern in outlook. It’s the perfect setting for a short break whether you are looking to explore or relax. With historic Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on its doorstep it a perfect location to get out and about. But if you'd prefer to stay closer to home, enjoy great food and drink with a choice of two restaurants, a variety of bars and lounges in a chic setting. Or escape to The Stables Spa and relax in the sauna & steam room, with loungers for curling up with a good book or relax in our cinema – the choice is yours
Enter below and opt in to receive all the latest offers from Warner Leisure Hotels.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 29th April 2020 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/studley, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. The prize is for the winner and one guest (both must be aged 21 or over) and includes a maximum 3-night stay in a double or twin Studley Room at Warner’s Studley Castle Hotel in Warwickshire, United Kingdom. The stay includes full English breakfast or continental breakfast each morning and a 3-course dinner each evening for both guests. Guests can choose to eat in either of the two restaurants on site.
10. There is one prize available to be won.
11. The winner must book their stay before 1st Dec 2020, subject to availability. Dates exclude Bank holidays, Headliner breaks, Christmas & New Year breaks.
12. The prize includes the use of the on-site swimming pool and gym, plus hire of a Pashley bike. Additional charges apply for Spa treatments and lunch.
13. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
14. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
15. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
16. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
17. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
18. Please allow 7 days from the date of the winner’s address verification, to when the prize provider will be in touch regarding redemption of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
21. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
25. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
27. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.