Win one of these fantastic artworks, and help us raise money for charity too
If the beautiful paintings, drawings and designs in the July illustrated issue of Waitrose & Partners Food have captured your imagination, you’ll be delighted to know you have a chance of enjoying one of them in your own home. All the artists showcased in the feature have generously agreed to donate either their original artwork or an exclusive signed print to help us raise money for our charity partner, The Trussell Trust. Details below:
1. Charlie Mackesy – original rainbow cake illustration.
2. Alan Kitching – signed print of Paris Parsnip, as featured on page 38.
3. Joël Penkman – signed print of Ice Cream 1.
4. Henrietta Graham – signed print of her portrait of Calum Franklin.
5. Kate Jenkins – original knitted bagel.
6. Noma Bar – signed print of Positive Cooking, as featured on page 43.
7. Chris Riddell – original illustration, as featured on pages 44-45.
To enter the prize draw, fill in your details below and enter the number of the artwork you’d like to win (artworks are numbered 1-7, see above) in the answer field. You can enter once for each artwork. Entry is free, but we’re encouraging all entrants to donate to The Trussell Trust, via justgiving.com/fundraising/winart. We suggest a minimum donation of £10 per entry, which will give a parent peace of mind that their family will not go hungry this week.
Thank you for supporting the crucial work of The Trussell Trust.