Win Sushi & Saki master classes for 2
New Kenji Sushi Rice are giving you the opportunity to win Sushi & Saki master classes for 2, plus a meal at the award winning Inamo Restaurant in Covent Garden.
You will learn how to prepare tasty Nigiri & Maki, as well as sampling hot and cold sakes. Experts will be on hand to explain the history and culture, and how to roll your Maki properly! The prize includes a delicious dinner at the restaurant after the class. (Travel expenses and drinks are not included).
5 runners up will win New Kenji Sushi Rice, a sushi making kit and recipe book, so you can make your favourite sushi at home.
Follow the link to enter.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. No purchase necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at Waitrose.com/newkenjisushi
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 11/9/2019 and 21:59 on 8/10/219 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to Waitrose.com/newkenjisushi, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per household. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. The First Prize is a Sushi & Saki Master Class for two, followed by a meal at the award winning Inamo Restaurant in Covent Garden (prize does not include travel expenses or drink). The prize will be given in the form of a voucher which can be redeemed by the prize winner and will be valid for 6 months. Dates for the Master Class and dinner will have to be pre-booked with the restaurant. www.inamo-restaurant.com/masterclasses/sushi-sake-masterclasses/
10. Five runners Up will receive prizes of New Kenji Sushi Rice, sushi making kits and recipe books.
11. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
14. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for [one month] after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose & Partners, Waite House, Doncastle Road, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
15. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
16. Please allow 28 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
20. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose & Partners, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.