Win the ultimate driving experience on the French Riviera with Pringles!
Enter for a chance to Win the ultimate driving experience on the French Riviera! Open between 11.09.2019 & 08.10.2019 to UK residents 18+ only (Northern Ireland Excluded). All valid entries will be entered into a main prize draw and the winner picked at random. Prize consists of 1 x trip for the Supercar Drive Experience on the French Riviera for 2 adults.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of Pringles 200g is necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at waitrose.com/pringlesfrenchriviera
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 11th September 2019 and 23:59 on 8th October 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to: waitrose.com/pringlesfrenchriviera follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. There is one prize of a trip to France for two adults which includes an ultimate driving experience for one adult, the winner only. Prize package includes:
10. For the winner and 1 guest: Return flights from London to Nice, including taxes, fees and hand baggage only; Return private airport transfers in Nice; 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Nice, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; Daily breakfast; Travel insurance For the winner only: Fifteen-minute supercar driving experience on the French Riviera, accompanied by an instructor-guide.
11. Economy flights available from major international airports in London only. Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest.
12. Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation
13. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
14. Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability.
16. Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019 – 2nd January 2020 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, during the months of July and August, or over 12-25 May 2020;.
17. Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended. At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over. Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
18. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; the prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
19. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over;.
21. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
22. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
24. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at: Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
25. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
26. By entering the competition, you understand that for the purposes of administering the competition and prize fulfilment, it is necessary for the Promoter and the following third parties, on our behalf, to hold and process your personal data:
AGENT: Element London Ltd., 5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL
SUPPLIER: Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited. Registered UK office: Orange Tower, Media City UK, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 2HF. (Company registered under 03237431). Please do not send correspondence to this address.
28. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration. You may object to your surname and county of residence being published or request the amount of information being published to be reduced in the event that you are selected as a winner. Please note that even if a winner objects to the publishing of their surname and county of residence, the Promoter may still be required to provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority or any other regulatory bodies to comply with all relevant rules and legislation currently in force.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
32. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
34. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
35. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.