Win With Kellogg's
Win 1 of 30 Champagne Experiences for 2 on The London Eye
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase necessary of any pack of Kellogg’s cereal. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at waitrose.com/winwithkelloggs. Internet access required.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 18th March 2020 and 23:59 on 14th April 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/winwithkelloggs, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page submit your details and other required information using the online form provided, including the code printed at the bottom of your Waitrose receipt. All valid entries will be entered into a main prize draw and the winner picked at random.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
9. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. There are 30 x Coca-Cola London Eye champagne experiences for 2 available to be won. Prize package for 2 adults includes:
11. Champagne served by your own private waiter whilst enjoying 360 views of London from a non-private capsule. Under Merlin GUGF ticket, the London Eye lasts for 30 minutes (one revolution).
12. Dates must be mutually agreed between the winner and Merlin Entertainments. Merlin Entertainments shall have the right to approve or disapprove the selected dates in its absolute discretion.
13. Dates are subject to availability as weekends and some peak periods may be unavailable. Please note Bank Holidays are excluded. The prize is not valid on the following dates: April 10th – 12th, July 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th, August 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th, December 26th - 31st. The prizes must taken by 30th December 2020 subject to availability.
14. Go to the VIP Experiences Desk located within the Main Ticket Office to collect your tickets.
15. The winner must be aged 18 or over. The winner’s guest can be aged 3 and over, however anyone wishing to consume alcohol must be 18+ and have proof of age. The London Eye operates Challenge 25 and therefore identification must be presented upon request by either the winner or their guest.
16. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives.
17. The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements within GB, facilities at the attractions, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, any additional hotel rooms, all alcoholic drinks, meals or refreshments, or taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winners in claiming the prizes.
18. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prizes at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
19. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Tickets will be dated. This means that once a winner confirms when they want to attend, the tickets are dated with that date as opposed to being open ended. This is because of the nature of the experience, the tickers cannot be open dated.
20. The attractions reserve the right to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of attraction and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
21. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
22. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
23. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call within 30 days after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 28 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
24. Please allow 30 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
28. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
30. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.