Enjoy an exclusive three-course lunch experience with Angela Hartnett at Murano
A familiar face on our television screens, Angela Hartnett has secured her reputation as one of Britain’s best loved chefs, thanks to her passion and talent for Italian-inspired cooking. At her Mayfair restaurant Murano, which has retained its Michelin star every year since gaining it in 2009, Angela’s modern, seasonal dishes have taken centre-stage for the past decade.
To celebrate Murano’s tenth anniversary, Angela is hosting an exclusive Waitrose lunch at the restaurant on Sunday 30 September. Guests will be welcomed with Champagne on arrival, then served a three-course meal of Murano classics, complete with wine pairings. Don’t miss your chance to meet Angela in person and be part of this one-off dining experience.
There are 57 places available at a cost of £90 per person. The following tables are available: 2 x tables of eight people; 2 x tables of five; 3 x tables of four; 1 x table of three; 8 x tables of two. Places will be allocated by ballot, with a separate ballot held for each table.
To enter the ballot for tickets, please complete the sections below.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This ballot is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this ballot.
2. By submitting a ballot entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this ballot. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary and no charge to submit an entry via the website at www.waitrose.com/winmurano
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received by 21:59 on, 26th August 2018 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to www.waitrose.com/winmurano, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the ballot.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the ballot.
9. The event is lunch at Murano, Queen St, Mayfair, London W1J 5PP on 30 September 2018 commencing at 12.30pm. The lunch will consist of Champagne on arrival, followed by a three-course meal of Murano classics, complete with wine pairings. Soft drink alternatives can be provided.
10. Guests will be welcomed by Angela Hartnett, chef-proprietor the restaurant. The Promotor or its agents are not able to offer any compensation or cancel bookings in the event of illness or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in Angela being unable to attend the event.
11. The price is £90 per head, including service. Payment is required in advance. A service charge of 12.5% is not included in the price
12. Any expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of attending the event, that the guest incurs, are the sole responsibility of the guest.
13. There are 57 guest places available at the lunch and tickets will be allocated by ballot.
14. Customers can request a maximum of eight tickets at the lunch, subject to availability.
15. This event and the special price is only available on the date specified.
16. Acceptance of a booking is at the complete discretion of Murano.
SELECTION OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
17. All valid and, if applicable, correct applications received by the Closing Date will be entered into a ballot, and the successful applicants will be picked at random.
18. The following tables will be available at the lunch: 2 x tables of eight people; 2 x tables of five; 3 x tables of four; 1 x table of three; 8 x tables of two. A separate ballot will be held for each table comprising of all applicants requesting the corresponding number of tickets for that table size on the above entry form.
19. In the event of tables remaining unoccupied following the ballot, further entrants will then be drawn at random from all entries received until the tables are filled.
20. The successful applicants’ details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
NOTIFICATION OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
21. The successful applicants will be notified by phone call or email as soon as practicable after the ballot, using the contact details provided with the ballot entry. The successful applicant will be required to respond within 7 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their intention to purchase the tickets offered. In the event that the successful applicant does not respond to communications within this period or if the ticket offer is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that applicant and draw another entrant.
22. Each successful applicant must provide a UK postal address and a contact name, number and/or email in order to secure their tickets.
23. Successful ballot applicants are required to confirm their booking directly with Murano Restaurant within 7 days of being notified. Full payment by credit or debit card will be required to secure each ticket, after which time the tickets will be offered to another applicant.
24. Guests will be offered alcoholic drinks to accompany their meal. The restaurant may ask its guests for appropriate proof of age identification bearing a photograph, date of birth and a holographic mark if they consider that the guest does not appear to be over the age of 18. Soft drinks are available as substitutes for alcohol.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
27. If you are successful in the ballot, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the results of this ballot and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this ballot or from attending the event, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the ballot into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the ballot.
31. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the ballot is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the ballot where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
33. This ballot and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this ballot should be sent to Waitrose Food, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.