Save to your scrapbook
Corned Beef Hash with Spring Greens
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
4 red-skinned potatoes
200g Waitrose Baby Leaf Greens
essential Waitrose Spring Greens
4 salad onions
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fennel seeds
140g essential Waitrose Corned Beef
1 egg (for each serving)
1. Peel 4 red-skinned potatoes, cut into cubes and cook
in a pan of boiling water for 15 minutes until just tender.
2. Shred 200g Waitrose Baby Leaf Greens or essential Waitrose Spring Greens and thinly slice 4 salad onions.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and cook 1 tsp fennel seeds or caraway seeds for 1 minute.
4. Add the greens and salad onions then cook over a high heat for 2 minutes, until wilted.
5. Drain the potatoes, add to the pan then crumble in 140g essential Waitrose Corned Beef. Mix together, pat down with a wooden spoon and leave to cook for 5 minutes until the bottom is crusty and golden.
6. Break up the mixture, pat down and cook
again for a further 5 minutes. Divide between plates.
Top each with a fried egg and serve.
Typical values per serving: