Save to your scrapbook
Glazed gammon with parsley potato & bean salad
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
250g Waitrose 1 La Ratte or small new potatoes
200g pack trimmed fine green beans
2 x 200g packs Waitrose 1 Free Range Air Dried Beech Smoked Gammon Steak, rind trimmed and snipped with scissors
2 tbsp Seville orange fresh fruit marmalade
5 tbsp French dressing
½ x 25g pack Cooks’ Ingredients Flat Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the grill to high. Boil a large pan of salted water and add the potatoes. Return to the boil for 20 minutes, adding the beans for the last 5 minutes.
2. Start to grill the steaks when the beans go in. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through and golden at the edges.
3. Mix the marmalade with 2 tsp of the French dressing to make a glaze.
4. Drain the potatoes and beans and leave to cool while the gammon finishes cooking. Cut the potatoes in half. Toss in the pan with the beans, parsley and remaining dressing.
5. Spoon the glaze over the gammon and grill for 2 more minutes. Serve with the parsley, potato and bean salad.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in April 2019.