Save to your scrapbook
Healthychefsteph's Soy and Lemon Oat and Quinoa Risotto with Teriyaki Chicken
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
2x handfuls of quinoa
2x chicken breasts
2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1x handful of rolled oats
pinch of chilli flakes
2x tbsp. of soy sauce
handful of asparagus
salt & pepper to taste
1. Add one cup of quinoa to two cups of water.
2. Place on the hob and leave on a low boil.
3. In a separate pan place diced chicken breast, oil and teriyaki sauce and cook through.
4. When most of the water from the quinoa has evaporated add 1 cup of rolled oats. Stir well.
5. Stir in salt, pepper, chilli flakes, lemon juice and soy sauce.
6. Top with the chicken, steamed asparagus and a few more chilli flakes
While all Waitrose recipes are tested extensively, we do not test any of the community recipes, so cannot verify the results or answer queries concerning them.
This recipe was first published in February 2016.