Save to your scrapbook
Herby lamb with roasted roots and wilted greens
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
2 x 550g pack Waitrose British roasting vegetables
250g lamb neck or loin fillet, trimmed
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp chopped thyme
200g pack Waitrose baby leaf greens, trimmed and thickly sliced
500g pot Waitrose lamb gravy, warmed, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Remove the film from the roasting vegetables and cook in the centre of the oven for 35 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spread the lamb with mustard and roll in the herbs. When the vegetables have been in the oven for 20 minutes, top with the lamb and roast for a further 15 minutes.
3. Remove the lamb and place on a board to rest for 5 minutes. Leave the veg in the oven for a further 5 minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, cook the baby leaf greens in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes until tender, then drain well.
5. Divide the roasted veg between 4 plates and top with the greens. Slice the lamb thinly and arrange on top.
Pour round the gravy and serve.
Typical values per serving:
8.9g fibre, 21.8g protein, 2.6mg iron per serving