Save to your scrapbook
Sprout & caraway stir-fry recipe | Waitrose
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
1 of your 5 a day
Rich in vitamin C
• 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
• 2 onions, halved and thinly sliced
• 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
• 2 tsp caraway seeds
• 50g butter
• 800g Waitrose Red or Green Brussels Sprouts, halved
• Grated zest and juice 2 lemons
1. Heat the oil in a large pan or wok. Add the onion and stir-fry for a few minutes until golden, being careful not to let it burn. Add the garlic, caraway seeds and butter and toss together for a minute until the butter has melted. Add the sprouts and cook for about 5 minutes, tossing together continuously.
2. Add the lemon zest and juice and cook for a further 5-7 minutes until tender and juicy but still with some bite. Serve straightaway.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in Fri Oct 30 09:57:00 GMT 2015.