Save to your scrapbook
How to make pigs in blankets
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
Find out how to make pigs in blankets, the perfect accompaniment to turkey and stuffing for a traditional Christmas dinner.
- You need just 4 ingredients
- 3 simple steps get you from preparation to serving
- On the table in 45 minutes
Serves: 6 - 8
1 tbsp date nectar
1 tbsp English mustard
18 British gourmet pork cocktail sausages, separated
9 slices Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Italian sliced pancetta, halved
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C (180 ̊C fan), gas mark 6. Mix the date nectar, mustard and seasoning in a large bowl. Toss the sausages in the bowl to coat in the mixture.
2. Cut each slice of pancetta in half, then wrap each sausage in a piece of pancetta. Place on a parchment-lined baking tray.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and sticky.
Typical values per serving:
Per serving (8)
This recipe was first published in Mon Nov 28 11:57:00 GMT 2016.