Save to your scrapbook
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
Makes: 2 - 3
800ml coconut milk
2tsp hot water
4 cardamom pods, crushed
1.5tbsp manuka honey
1tsp ground cinnamon
1. In a saucepan heat the coconut milk on a medium heat.
2. While milk is heating in a small bowl mix the tumeric and hot water into a paste.
3. Add the crushed cardamom pods to the milk and allow to infuse, then add the tumeric paste. Whisk. Now add the honey and whisk again.
4. Allow the milk to froth and remove from the heat.
5. Pour and serve immediately with with a generous sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
This recipe was first published in Mon Oct 03 14:44:05 BST 2016.