Save to your scrapbook
Watercress pesto linguine
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
• 350g linguine or pappardelle
• 1 small clove garlic
• 25g pine nuts
• 1 tbsp capers
• 25g Parmigiano Reggiano
• 100g bag watercress
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• squeeze lemon juice
• 50g pitted black olives, roughly chopped
• 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water according to pack instructions, until just tender and al dente.
2. Meanwhile, place the garlic, pine nuts and capers in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped. Add the Parmigiano Reggiano, then all except a handful of the watercress. Blitz again until finely chopped. With the motor running, add the olive oil and finally the lemon juice. Season to taste.
3. Drain the cooked pasta, return it to the pan, then add the pesto, olives and tomatoes and toss together. Serve garnished with the reserved watercress.
Typical values per serving:
More info: Protein 14.6g, 4.6g fibre.