Taste the Med with Loyd Grossman - Win a Foodie Weekend in the Mediterranean
Buy any Loyd Grossman product, go to waitrose.com/winamedweekend, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided to be entered into a competition to win a 'Foodie' weekend for 2 in the Mediterranean (Exact city can be chosen by winner from a pre-selected list of locations - as stated in the Ts and Cs) 10 runners up will win a Waitrose Mediterranean themed Food Hamper.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter (including any employee of the John Lewis Partnership), its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of any Loyd Grossman product from Waitrose (online and in store) is necessary (subject to availability online and in store). Retain receipt / proof of purchase in order to enter the competition (please note you will need the code from your receipt to enter the competition). There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at waitrose.com/winamedweekend.
4. Internet access and valid email address required.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
5. Entries must be received between [00:01] on 22.07.2020 and [23:59] on 22.09.2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/winamedweekend, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
7. Multiple entries are permitted. Entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. The prize can be redeemed up to 18 months after the winner is announced
11. The prizes available are:
- 1x Weekend in the Mediterranean for 2 adults (main prize)
- 10x Loyd Grossman hampers for 2 adults (runner up prizes)
12. Please find details below for each prize.
Main Prize – 1x weekend in the Mediterranean for 2 adults
13. Return flights with private airport transfers in chosen destination. Flights will be offered from the winner’s nearest major international airport within the UK. As a minimum, this will include London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Belfast.
14. Winners will be able to choose from the following locations available: Naples (Sorrento), Dubrovnik, Barcelona, Mallorca, Crete, Nice or Sicily
15. 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation, sharing a double/twin room (4* min) with daily breakfast included. The hotel will be selected by the Promoter.
16. Food tour or cooking class in winners chosen destination to the value of £60 per person. All tours range between 1.5 to 3 hours.
17. Tickets to an attraction of winners choice or sightseeing tour in chosen destination to the value of £60 per person. All tours range between 1.5 to 3 hours.
18. Three-course dinner and drinks to the value of £60 per person. Restaurants will be recommended or winners can advise on what they would prefer.
19. Travel insurance (is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over)
The runner up prize, 10x Loyd Grossman Hampers includes:
20. Bespoke wicker hamper with shredded paper, containing the below:
- Selection of Loyd Grossman products
- 1 x Waitrose No.1 Pesto AllaGenovese 190g
- 1 x Waitrose Duchy Pine Kernels 100g
- 1 x Waitrose Duchy Organic Fusilli 500g
- 1 x Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients Chargrilled Artichokes in Oil
- 1 x Waitrose Sun-Dried Tomatoes 280g
- 1 x Crosta & MollicaCrostini With Oregano 150g
21. Unless expressly provided, any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
22. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
24. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
25. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call within [30 days] after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
26. Please allow 28 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
27. We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here. https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/privacy-notice
28. The Promoter, Premier Foods Group Limited and Loyd Grossman and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
31. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
33. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.
Loyd Grossman® is a registered trademark. Used under licence by Premier Foods Group Limited