Save to your scrapbook
Sausage & onion-filled Yorkshires
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
500g essential Waitrose RoastPotatoes (selected stores)
1 tbsp oil
454g pack essential Waitrose
8 British Pork Sausages
2 red onions, thickly sliced
300g head broccoli, cut into florets
3 heaped tsp gravy granules
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 x 230g packs Aunt Bessie’s 2 Giant Yorkshires
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
2. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and roast for 25-30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausages and onions for 15 minutes, covering the pan for the last 5 minutes.
4. Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 5-6 minutes until tender, then drain.
5. Whisk 300ml boiling water into the gravy granules and stir in the mustard. Heat the Yorkshires in the oven for 5-6 minutes, then fill with potatoes, sausages and onions, and serve with the gravy and broccoli.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in January 2015.