Back

Quantity:

+

Add to Favourites

Add to a list


Product Summary

Anti-bacterial mould and mildew remover - 750ml value pack. Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Powerful active bleach easily removes ingrained mould&mildew. No need to scrub, just let the bleach get to work. Suitable for use throughout the home: on stainless steel, plastics, ceramics and tiles. Dettol Complete Clean Mould and Mildew Remover is an anti-bacterial cleaner that tackles the dirt you can see and the germs you can't. Keeping your home clean is important, but it's not just about removing stains and spills; this anti bacterial disinfectant contains a powerful bleach to remove ingrained mould and mildew, while also killing 99.9% of bacteria. That means you get superior cleaning results, with the reassurance that Dettol's disinfection is keeping your home hygienic. This 750ml trigger spray offers great value for money and couldn't be easier to use - just let the active bleach do the work for you. Dettol's Mould and Mildew Remover is suitable for use throughout the home, on chrome and stainless steel, plastics, ceramics, tiles and acrylic baths. Simply spray it on a mouldy surface and leave for 5 minutes before wiping clean and rinsing thoroughly. The active bleach gets to work so you don't have to scrub away at the mould and mildew - just ensure you wear protective gloves so the bleach doesn't get to work on your hands! With minimal effort, you get clean, mould-free surfaces throughout your home. Dettol are experts in hygiene, and we know what it takes to keep your family happy and healthy. We're on a Mission for Health, using all our expertise to make effective cleaning products, provide education about health&hygiene, and champion worthy causes. The Complete Clean range is just one example of our family of germ-killing products: these multi-purpose cleaners target bacteria like E.coli and Influenza to ward off everyday germs and keep your home healthy. As well as our Mould and Mildew Remover, we offer anti-bacterial wipes, multi action sprays and floor cleaners so you can rely on Dettol's disinfection to help keep your whole home clean and hygienic. Kills 99.9% of bacteria&viruses. Specially formulated with a powerful bleach to easily remove even ingrained mould&mildew. No need to scrub - contains active bleach. Our Home Our Planet. Minimise on paper towels or continue to use a clean reusable cloth and still get 99.9% bacteria kill. www.ourhome-ourplanet.com. For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com. www.sustainable-cleaning.com

Contents

Contains: <5% Nonionic Surfactant, Disinfectant (Sodium Hypochlorite 2.59% w/w), Perfume

Usage Instructions

  • Suitable for: Chrome&stainless steel. Formica&plastics. Ceramic basins&toilets. Acrylic bath tubs&showers. Glazed ceramic tiles&while grouting. How to Use: Wear suitable protective gloves. Turn the nozzle to 'on' position. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 3 minutes before use. Keeping the bottle upright, spray from 20-25cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes (maximum), wipe clean, then rinse thoroughly. Not Suitable for: Old or damaged surfaces, coloured grouts, rubber, unglazed tiles, enamel, painted, varnished&gold-plated surfaces, wood&laminate floors, textiles&carpets, linoleum, polyamide&polycarbonate plastics. Irritating to eyes and skin. For use only as a surface biocide. Wear suitable gloves. Do not breathe spray mist. Do not contaminate foodstuffs eating utensils or food contact surfaces. When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Do not empty into drains. Do not use near drains; prevent any surface run-off from entering drains. Remove or cover all fish tanks and bowls before application. Avoid all contact with plant life. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. This product is approved under the control of pesticides regulations 1986 (as amended) for use as directed. HES No. 7558. PCS 94117. Irritant. This product contains substances which are known to be hazardous to the environment. Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses with chemicals or used container. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Keep away from food, drink and animal feedingstuffs. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in the original container. Keep container tightly closed. Keep in a safe place. Contact with acid liberates toxic gas. This product must not be mixed with other chemical substances.

Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact Customer Support on 0800 188884 or email customersupport@waitrose.co.uk. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.