Back

Steve's Leaves wild red rocket 50g

£1.40 (£2.80 per 100g)

Quantity:

+

Add to Favourites

Add to a list


Product Summary

Naturally rich in folic acid. A natural source of vitamins A+C. Washed only in spring water + ready to eat. Conservation Grade - Nature friendly farming. A ruddy gorgeous mix of wild red®rocket&milder leaves. A Bit About Us... We're a bunch of farmers who grow delicious baby leaves. When we're not out in the field tending to our crop, we're dreaming up new varieties like our Wild Red®Rocket, with its striking red veins. Here we've combined it with some of our milder leaves to make a stunning little mix we're really proud of. Folic acid is needed for healthy cells and blood, while vitamin A is important for healthy vision and skin. Vitamin C is important for healthy skin bones and gums. All three help keep the immune system healthy. Get the best from our leaves by enjoying them as part of a balance diet and healthy lifestyle. Conversation Grade - Nature friendly farming®. 10% of our land is dedicated to nature

Ingredients

Wild Red®Rocket 40%, Milder Leaves 60%, (Baby Red Cos, Baby Green Batavia, Mizuna)

Preparation & Storage

Preparation

  • Flip Me it's Delicious...With Parma ham and parmesan shavings, dressed with lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and a good grind of pepper.

Storage

Keep me in the fridge.

Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed and this may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact Customer Support on 0800 188884 or email customersupport@waitrose.co.uk. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.