Save to your scrapbook
Herby salmon salad
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
2 Select Farm salmon ﬁllets
2 essential Waitrose wholemeal pitta
280g ﬁne green beans
200g fresh or frozen broad beans
4 tbsp essential Waitrose low fat natural yogurt
1 essential Waitrose cucumber portion
1 small garlic clove
80g fresh ﬂat leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 2007deg;C, gas mark 6. Place the salmon on a baking sheet; tear the pitta into small pieces and scatter alongside the ﬁsh. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the pitta is crisp.
2. Meanwhile, cook the green beans and broad beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes; drain and place in a bowl.
3. Remove the papery skins from the broad beans, if you wish. Cut the cucumber lengthways and scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon. Chop the cucumber and garlic.
4. Place in a bowl with the yogurt and whizz with a hand blender to make a smooth dressing. Pick the leaves from the parsley, ﬂake the ﬁsh and fold both into the beans.
5. Divide among plates, scatter with pitta crisps and drizzle with the dressing.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in Tue Jul 26 15:45:30 BST 2011.