Save to your scrapbook
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
552g pack 6 frozen essential Waitrose Coley Portions
400g can essential Waitrose Chopped Tomatoes
750g pack frozen essential Waitrose Grilled Vegetable Mix
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
essential Waitrose 4 Baking Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C, gas mark 6.
2. Place a 552g pack 6 frozen essential Waitrose Coley Portions, defrosted, in an ovenproof dish.
3. Heat a 400g can essential Waitrose Chopped Tomatoes in a large frying pan and add ½ x 750g pack frozen essential Waitrose Grilled Vegetable Mix, 1 tsp dried mixed herbs and cook for 5 minutes until thickened.
4. Spoon over the fish then sprinkle over 50g breadcrumbs.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Serve with essential Waitrose 4 Baking Potatoes.
Typical values per serving:
2 of your 5 a day per serving, low in fat
This recipe was first published in Thu Sep 01 17:55:00 BST 2011.