Win England Cricket tickets
To celebrate the upcoming summer of cricket, we are giving you the chance to see T20 World cup runners up, England take on Sri Lanka and Pakistan in the Investec TestSeries, Royal London One Day Internationals and NatWest T20 matches. This is your chance to get close to all the action and enjoy thrilling entertainment with some of the biggest names in world cricket.
How to enter
For your chance to win, simply buy one of the selected stickered items from the Good to Go range for your unique code. Enter your unique code in the entry form below and you'll be automatically entered into our prize draw to win match tickets.
GOOD TO GO CRICKET COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom (including, Channel Islands), residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Waitrose Ltd, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
4. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 00:01 2 May 2016 and 23:59 on 27 August 2016. There will be one prize draw per week throughout the promotional period.
|Draw closes||Number of winners selected||Date of Match||Type||Opposition||Venue|
|09/05/2016||1||Thu 19 May||1st Investec Test Match||Sri Lanka||Headingley|
|16/05/2016||1||Fri 27 May||2nd Investec Test Match||Sri Lanka||Emirates Durham ICG|
|23/05/2016||1||Thu 9 June||3rd Investec Test Match||Sri Lanka||Lord's|
|30/05/2016||1||Tue 21 June||1st Royal London ODI (D/N)||Sri Lanka||Trent Bridge|
|06/06/2016||1||Fri 24 June||2nd Royal London ODI (D/N)||Sri Lanka||Edgbaston|
|13/06/2016||1||Sun 26 June||3rd Royal London ODI||Sri Lanka||Bristol|
|20/06/2016||1||Wed 29 June||4th Royal London ODI (D/N)||Sri Lanka||Kia Oval|
|20/06/2016||1||Sat 2 July||5th Royal London ODI||Sri Lanka||SWALEC, Cardiff|
|20/06/2016||1||Tue 5 July||NatWest IT20 (f)||Sri Lanka||Ageas Bowl, Southampton|
|27/06/2016||1||Thu 14 July||1st Investec Test Match||Pakistan||Lord's|
|04/07/2016||1||Fri 22 July||2nd Investec Test Match||Pakistan||Emirates Old Trafford|
|11/07/2016||1||Wed 3 Aug||3rd Investec Test Match||Pakistan||Edgbaston|
|18/07/2016||1||Thu 11 Aug||4th Investec Test Match||Pakistan||Kia Oval|
|25/07/2016||1||Wed 24 Aug||1st Royal London ODI (D/N)||Pakistan||Ageas Bowl|
|01/08/2016||1||Sat 27 Aug||2nd Royal London ODI||Pakistan||Lord's|
|08/08/2016||1||Tue 30 Aug||3rd Royal London ODI (D/N)||Pakistan||Trent Bridge|
|15/08/2016||1||Thu 1 Sept||4th Royal London ODI||Pakistan||Headingley|
|22/08/2016||1||Sun 4 Sept||5th Royal London ODI||Pakistan||SWALEC, Cardiff|
|29/08/2016||1||Wed 7 Sept||NatWest IT20||Pakistan||Emirates Old Trafford|
5. One entry per promotional code. Multiple entries are permitted.
6. To Enter: Entrants must purchase one of the selected stickered ‘Good to Go’ products in order to obtain a unique product code.
7. Submission of the entry must be made at www.waitrose.com/cricket using the online form provided.
8. The Prizes – Each winner will win one pair of tickets for an England cricket match this summer between 2 May 2016 – 7 September 2016. These tickets will be allocated by the Promotor and cannot be changed to another date.
9. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by 23:59 the day before each weekly draw will be entered into a prize draw. From this prize draw 1 winner per week will be selected at random.
10. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call within 3 working days of the prize draw. The winners will be required to respond within 3 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
11. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 10), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
12. Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize from winner address verification. Tickets will be sent out by post or by collection at the stand of the stadium, unless otherwise specified. In that case tickets will be available for collection from the venue on the day of the event. Proof of identification will be required.
13. Any expenses incurred by the winners and any guests with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of their prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
15. Winner and guest must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the event tickets, which form part of their prize. Failure to produce proof of valid entry on request may result in you being ejected from the venue. Whilst at the venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. You consent to be filmed and/or photographed at the event. We are not liable for loss, injury or damage to you unless we have breached a legal duty of care owed to you. Please ensure you take care when moving around the venue. The Promoter is not liable for damage or loss to your property unless this occurred due to the Promoter’s willful misconduct. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the stadium.
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
18. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media.
19. The name and region of the winners will be available by writing to the promoter for up to one month from the time of the draw.
20. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
24. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
25. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Ltd Doncastle Road Southern Industrial Area Bracknell RG12 8YA