Save to your scrapbook
Deliciously Ella’s Roasted Brussels sprouts & potatoes with pomegranate
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
200g Brussels sprouts
8 baby new potatoes
½ tsp dried chilli flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
50g blanched hazelnuts
2 tbsp maple syrup
110g pack pomegranate seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
2. Halve the sprouts lengthways and cut the potatoes into pieces roughly the same size as the sprouts.
3. Place the sprouts and potatoes in a baking dish. Sprinkle over the chilli flakes, drizzle with the olive oil and season.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the vegetables start to turn a golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and add the hazelnuts before placing the tray back into the oven for another 8-10 minutes, until the hazelnuts are golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven, drizzle with the maple syrup and stir through the pomegranate seeds.
Typical values per serving:
This recipe was first published in Wed Nov 19 16:51:00 GMT 2014.
Average user rating