Save to your scrapbook
Garlicky prawn pasta
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
• 200g pennette rigata
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 6 cloves British garlic (or standard garlic), thinly sliced
• 80g sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
• 180g pack extra large raw king prawns
• Pinch chilli flakes
• 1⁄4 x 25g pack flat leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a separate pan and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute, until the garlic is golden, then add the tomatoes and cook for another minute. Season, then add the prawns, chilli and parsley and cook for 1 minute more.
2. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cooked pasta to the prawns, allowing some of the cooking water to travel too. Stir well over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, until the prawns are pink, opaque and cooked through; serve straight away.
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating