Save to your scrapbook
How to carve a chicken
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
1. First, remove the legs. Steady the chicken with your carving fork, then carefully cut off the first leg.
2. Cut through the leg to separate the drumstick and thigh.
3. Repeat with the other leg.
4. Cut off the wings, and remove the wing tips.
5. Remove one whole breast by cutting along the side of the breastbone, then cut into thick slices.
6. Repeat with the other breast.
7. Turn the carcass over and remove the oysters.
8. Discard the carcass.