Save to your scrapbook
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
1 pack of cubetti di pancetta
8 essential Waitrose British Chicken Thigh Fillets
500g tub of essential Waitrose Tomato and Basil Sauce
25g fresh basil
Waitrose Garlic Flatbread
1. Dry fry 1/2 of the cubetti di pancetta in a large frying pan until it begins to colour.
2. Add the chicken breast and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomato sauce and capers. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and there is no pink meat.
4. Reserving a handful of small leaves from the fresh basil, tear the remainder and add to the sauce.
5. Serve scattered with the remaining basil with a warm garlic flatbread.
Typical values per serving:
Average user rating