Save to your scrapbook
In the Kitchen with Kate: White chocolate, cranberry & orange blondies
This will be saved to your scrapbook
You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks
225g Lurpak unsalted butter
125g caster sugar
220g soft light brown sugar
Zest of 1 orange plus 2 tbsp juice
2 medium eggs
200g plain flour
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
200g white chocolate chunks
50g dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Melt the butter in the microwave or in a pan on the hob.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the two sugars and the butter together until incorporated.
3. Add the orange zest and juice and mix the eggs in one at a time. Add most of the flour, the salt and the baking powder and stir well.
4. Use the remaining flour to coat the white chocolate chunks and cranberries so they don't sink to the bottom. Stir into the blondie mixture and then pour into a 23x28cm tin lined with baking parchment.
5. Bake for 35–40 minutes. Leave to cool, then cut into 12 pieces.