Our in-store yoga trial has now ended.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Terms and conditions+
These terms and conditions apply to the in-store yoga classes organised by Waitrose Limited with its third party affiliates (each a “Class”), which include, among other things, details about how your (hereafter “Participant”) details may be used (paragraph 3) and limits on liability to Participants (paragraphs 17 to 20).
By booking a Class or, if the Class is booked by someone else on your behalf, by attending a Class, Participants are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions. Therefore, it is important that Participants have read and understood them. Please direct any questions, or any subsequent issues, to: email@example.com or send to Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA.
In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Waitrose Limited.
1. Participants are responsible for ensuring that the details they submit to us (e.g. on the booking form) are correct and up to date, and must notify us if they change.
2. We may process any personal data about participants that is submitted to us to administer and provide the Classes and to seek feedback on them. The Classes will be provided by qualified instructors on our behalf, so we may also share such personal data with those instructors (and their employers) for such purposes.
3.Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. All amounts quoted are inclusive of VAT.
4. The booking and payment process for the classes is facilitated by BookingBug Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06770610 with the registered office at 42 King Edward Court, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1TG. Your personal information will be processed by BookingBug Limited and any subsequent data processor supplying booking and payment services in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with data protection legislation.
Availability and cancellations
5. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. We do not guarantee any participant a place at the Class.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any Class for any reason. If we do so, we will endeavour to give participants reasonable notice, and participants will receive a full refund of the amount paid for that Class.
7. Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. We will provide each Class with reasonable skill and care.
9. Whilst we will endeavour to provide the Classes in accordance with our promotional materials, we reserve the right to make changes to any Class.
10. We will provide any equipment necessary for a Class (e.g. yoga mats). Participants must wear suitable clothing.
11. We do not provide any other promises or warranties about any Class.
12. Classes are not tailored for specific participants or health, medical or physical conditions (for instance, back injuries or pregnancy) and so may not be suitable for everyone. Participants should familiarise themselves with what is involved before booking a Class.
13. We are not able to assess whether participants are sufficiently fit, healthy and able to participate in any Class or may be adversely affected by doing so. Participants must ensure that they are sufficiently fit, healthy and able to participate in a Class.
14. Participants must advise the instructor before each Class of any health, medical or physical condition that may be adversely affected and/or be exacerbated by participating in the Class. Participants should consult with their GP or other health professional before a Class if they have any such health, medical or physical conditions or any concerns about the suitability of a Class or whether they are sufficiently fit, healthy and able to participate in a Class.
15. Waitrose will not provide lockers or other secure storage for, or supervise, the personal property of participants. Participants are expected to look after their own personal property during a Class
16. Participants must: (i) comply with all health and safety, security and other requirements notified to them (including any requirements on the registration form); (ii) obey all instructions given by the instructor; and (iii) act responsibly and maintain a reasonable standard of safe behaviour.
17. Participants may be refused admission to, or be asked to leave, a Class at any time if: (i) they fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions; (ii) they are rude, offensive or disruptive; and / or (iii) the instructor (acting reasonably) considers it appropriate. If a participant is refused admission to, or asked to leave, a Class, they must do promptly and without disturbing others.
18. We will only be responsible for loss or damage to participants' personal property if the loss or damage results from our breach of these terms and conditions or negligence.
19. We will not have any liability to participants for: (i) accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of other participants attending a Class; (ii) any loss of income, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or loss of contracts; or (iii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage that participants may suffer as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions or negligence or otherwise.
20. However, we do not (and nothing in these terms and conditions shall) exclude or limit in any way our liability where it would be unlawful to do so, including our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
21. These terms and conditions and their subject matter (and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them) are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. Before the start of the first Class that a participant attends, the participant will be asked to sign a disclaimer. If the Participant does not do so, they will not be permitted to participate in any Class. If the Participant is younger than 18, their parent or guardian will be required to sign on their behalf.
Waitrose Limited, Registered Address: 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN