Quantity of Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover in trolley 0
- Made in Spain
- WARNING: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT OR FLAME. LIQUID AND VAPORS MAY IGNITE. DO NOT USE WHEN SMOKING. KEEP OUT OF EYES. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, IMMEDIATELY FLUSH EYES WITH WATER, REMOVE ANY CONTACT LENSES AND CONTINUE TO FLUSH EYES WITH PLENTY OF WATER FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES. CONTACT PHYSICIAN. HARMFUL IF INGESTED. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, GIVE FLUIDS LIBERALLY AND CONSULT WITH LOCAL POISON CONTROL CENTER. HARMFUL TO SYNTHETIC FABRICS, WOOD FINISHES AND PLASTICS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.