Quantity of essential Waitrose Dispersible Aspirin in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per serving
Each tablet contains 300mg Aspirin.
Also contains lactose.
- Warnings. KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not take if you are allergic to aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory pain killers or any of the other ingredients, if you have or ever had a stomach ulcer, or have or ever had gout or blood clotting disorders. Consult your doctor before taking aspirin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you suffer from asthma or are taking other medication
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Sweeteners
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|leaflet||Paper & card|
|film||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|blister||Plastic - PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|box||Paper & card|
|carton||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.