Piriteze Allergy Syrup70ml

You have 0 of this in your trolley

Piriteze Allergy Syrup
0 in trolley

Quantity of Piriteze Allergy Syrup in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
Add to favourites or list
£5.15(£7.36/100ml)5.15
Add to favourites or list
Allergy Syrup Sugar Free Banana Flavour
For the relief of some itchy skin rashes and hives. 24 hour max strength allergy relief for 6+ years and over. Long lasting allergy relief. Non-drowsy in the majority of users. 70ml. Includes a convenient measuring spoon.Piriteze Allergy 1mg/ml Syrup (70ml) is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever (itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and a runny nose) and other allergies e.g. pet, house dust mite and mould spore allergies. It can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of hives. The active ingredient is cetirizine hydrochloride, an antihistamine which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes. Piriteze Allergy Syrup offers 24 hour max strength allergy relief for adults and children 6+ years. Dosage: Children aged from 6 to 12 years: 5 ml of oral solution twice a daily. Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 10 ml of oral solution once daily. Piriteze Allergy 1mg/ml syrup contains cetirizine. Always read the label. Piriteze Allergy Syrup treat symptoms of hayfever and other allergies including itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and itchy runny nose, and for allergies associated with pets, house dust mites and mould spore allergies.

    Each 1 ml of Oral Solution contains 1 mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Also includes Sorbitol (E420), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216)

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Dosage. For oral use. Use the spoon provided to make sure you have the correct dose. Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls once daily. Children aged between 6 and 12 years: One 5 ml spoonful twice daily - morning and evening. Children under 6 years: Not recommended. If you have kidney problems, you may need to lower the dose - see leaflet for further advice.

    Warnings

    • Keep out of the reach and sight of children.<br><br>Do not exceed the stated dose.<br><br>Warning. May cause drowsiness.<br>If affected do not drive or operate machinery.<br>Avoid alcohol drink.<br><br>If symptoms persists, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor.<br>As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer