Quantity of Vitabiotics jointace omega-3 oils in trolley 0
. * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units, EPA - Eicosapentaenoic acid, DHA - Docosahexaenoic acid, † USP - United States Pharmacopeia
|Typical values||Av. per 2 capsules|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Two capsules per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended. Jointace® Omega-3 is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil The recommended intake of 2 capsules provides: Glucosamine 320mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate KCl 540mg.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No salt
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Jointace® Omega-3 contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin.<br>Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product.<br><br>FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.<br>
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.