Quantity of Vitabiotics tablets menopace in trolley 0
. † NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, mg - milligram, µg - microgram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Menopace® supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Menopace® can be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function whilst vitamins B12 and B6 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12, biotin, copper and iron contribute to normal energy release, plus vitamin D which contributes to normal function of the immune system
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.<br><br>This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.