Quantity of Wellkid Baby & Infant natural orange & vanilla syrup in trolley 0
. †NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units
|Typical values||Av. per 5ml|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Use spoon to measure liquid, then mix into your baby's usual milk or water 6 months to 4 years: 5ml daily (1 teaspoonful) Measuring spoon included For children aged 3-4 years, the amount may be administered directly from spoon if desired. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Wellbaby Liquid may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums. Wash and dry the spoon thoroughly after use (do not use in a steam steriliser or dishwasher). This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellbaby supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Shake well before use To open bottle, press & turn child proof cap.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No alcohol
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Free From Yeast
- Vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. It also contributes to their normal immune system function
- Iron which contributes to normal cognitive development of children
- Contains no colourants of any kind. Some natural change in the liquid colour may occur after opening due to the iron content. Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain.<br><br>Food supplements must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies or is allergic to any of the ingredients.<br><br>Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Those with particular sensitivity may in rare cases experience mild, temporary redness of the skin; if this occurs, a s a precaution you should discontinue further use.<br>This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.<br><br>Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.