Quantity of Wellman tablets in trolley 0
. †NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One Tablet Per Day with Your Main Meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No salt
- With vitamin B6, B12 and copper which support normal energy release
- Includes vitamins C, D and B12 which contribute to normal immune system function
- Provides pantothenic acid which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid disorder, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.<br><br>Not to be taken on an empty stomach
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.