Quantity of Aptamil 4 Growing Up Milk Powder 2-3Y in trolley 0
. *% Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children, * Galacto-oligosaccharides / fructo-oligosaccharides
|Typical values||Per 100ml Prepared Feed|
|Of which Saturates||0.7g|
|Of which Sugars||6.4g|
Preparation and Usage
We recommend giving your toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil® Growing Up Milk a day, as part of a balanced diet. Aptamil® Growing Up Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 2 years onwards. Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time. 1 beaker; No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 4.4g): 5, Quantity of water per drink: 150ml, 5fl oz How to use this pack To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack. There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure. Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh. Preparing your toddler's feed Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your toddler ill. 1 Measure 150ml of 5fl. oz boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker. 2 Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. 3 Replace lid on beaker. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve powder. 4 Check temperature and drink immediately.
- Produce of the EU
- Manufactured in the E.U.
- Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
- Calcium for normal growth and development of bone
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
- Iodine to help support the normal growth of children
- Make up each drink as required.<br>For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks. Discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.<br>Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.<br>Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding.<br><br>Dental advice<br>Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask you healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.