Quantity of Bakers Adult Dry Dog Foo Chicken & Vegetables in trolley 0
. Colourants and antioxidants
|Typical values||Analytical Constituents:|
Preparation and Usage
Daily Feeding Guidelines in grams per day Size of Dog: Toy Dog, Dog body weight (kg): 1 - 5, Daily Feed (g/day): 35 - 105g Size of Dog: Small Dog, Dog body weight (kg): 5 - 10, Daily Feed (g/day): 105 - 170g Size of Dog: Medium, Dog body weight (kg): 10 - 25, Daily Feed (g/day): 170 - 315g Size of Dog: Large, Dog body weight (kg): 25 - 45, Daily Feed (g/day): 315 - 465g Size of Dog: Giant, Dog body weight (kg): 45 - 70, Daily Feed (g/day): 465 - 620g 1 = 100g One half pint mug holds approx. 100g of Bakers® Adult. To help keep your dog in an optimal body condition, adjust according to your dog's activity level, physical condition and individual needs. Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Proudly made in Suffolk
- No added artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- With a prebiotic to help support healthy digestion
- Antioxidants to help support healthy immune system
- With added protein to help support muscle strength
- Vitamin D & Minerals for healthy teeth & strong bones
- With fibre from whole grains to help support healthy digestion
- Vitamin A & Zinc to help support healthy skin & coat
- WARNING! THIS BAG IS NOT A TOY. TO AVOID RISK OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.