Quantity of essential 6 Short Crust Mince Pies in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per pie
INGREDIENTS: Mincemeat (47%) (mixed vine fruits (sultanas, raisins, currants), sugar, apple purée, maize or wheat glucose-fructose syrup, humectant (vegetable glycerine), citrus peel [orange peel, maize or wheat glucose-fructose syrup, lemon peel, sugar, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (sulphur dioxide)], maize starch, palm oil, rapeseed oil, apricot purée, roasted barley malt, acetic acid, gelling agent (pectin), citric acid, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium metabisulphite, sulphur dioxide), flavouring, acidity regulator (sodium citrates)), fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), palm oil, rapeseed oil, maize or wheat glucose syrup, sugar, maize or wheat dextrose, salt, raising agents (diphosphates, sodium hydrogen carbonate), preservative (potassium sorbate), whole milk powder.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: nuts.
Typical values. Contains 6 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per pie|
|Of which Saturates||4.5g||2.4 g|
|Of which Sugars||26.6g||14.3 g|
- United Kingdom
- Do not reheat once cooled. CAUTION: Mincemeat filling can be very hot after heating. Keep flat logo
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
Do not reheat once cooled.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging except foil cup. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven (Time 6 mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 170°C, Gas: Gas Mark gas 5)
|case||Paper & card|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.