Quantity of Feroglobin Liquid Gentle Iron in trolley 0
. * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram
|Typical values||Av. per 10ml|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Adults (Men and Women): 1 teaspoonful 2 times daily. Children (3-6 years): 1/2 a teaspoonful 2 times daily. Children (7-12 years): 1 teaspoonful 1-2 times daily. 1 teaspoonful = approx. 50ml Do not exceed the recommended intake. Feroglobin® Liquid can be continued for as long as required. This formula replaces other Feroglobin® products. Shake well before use To open bottle, press and turn childproof cap.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No alcohol
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Yeast
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body
- Vitamins B6 & B12 which contribute to normal energy release
- Iron and folate which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, a thyroid condition, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.<br><br>THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON, WHICH IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.