Harpic 100% Limescale Remover Original Toilet Cleaner750ml

You have 0 of this in your trolley

5 out of 5 stars5 reviews

Harpic 100% Limescale Remover Original Toilet Cleaner
0 in trolley

Quantity of Harpic 100% Limescale Remover Original Toilet Cleaner in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
Add to favourites or list
Add to favourites or list
100% Limescale Remover Original
Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Ready to use liquid.5x better than bleach* *On removing limescale and rust. Harpic 100% Limescale Remover has been specifically designed to dissolve 100% of limescale and kill 99.9% of bacteria in your toilet bowl. The unique formula gives you better bowl coverage so you can ensure your toilet is left thoroughly clean and disinfected. Ready to use liquid.

    Per 100g of Liquid contains 6.75g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    Instructions We recommend you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet. 1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim. 2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely. 3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, flush and brush. 4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, flush and brush. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products. Keep tightly closed. To remove cap: 1. Squeeze the pads on the sides of the cap and unscrew. To replace cap: 1. Screw on tightly. Safe in your septic tank. Suitable for all toilet bows.

    Origin Information

    • Produce of the EU
    • Produced in EU


    • Precautions Toilet Bowl Cleaner<br>DANGER. HARPIC 100% Limescale Remover Original.<br>Contains Hydrochloric Acid. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.<br>May be corrosive to metals.<br>Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.<br>Keep out of reach of children.<br>IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth.<br>Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor.<br>IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.<br>IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.<br>Avoid release to the environment.<br>Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations.


    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer