WIN WITH THE SPANISH CHORIZO CONSORTIUM
Win a £250 John Lewis voucher
The Spanish Chorizo Consortium are offering one lucky customer the chance to win a £250 John Lewis voucher. Consortium-labelled chorizo is made using 100% Spanish premium quality ingredients to a traditional recipe that uses garlic, salt and paprika as its basic ingredients
The Spanish Chorizo Consortium is made up of 22 members who produce authentic, high quality chorizo – differentiated by its appearance, texture, aroma and flavour and its impeccable presentation. The chorizo’s unique flavour means that it complements summer flavours perfectly, such as these Spanish Chorizo & Prawn Skewers (pictured).
For your chance to win, enter your details below.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. There is no purchase necessary. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at waitrose.com/winchorizo
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00.01 on 27th July 2021 and 21:59 on 29th September 2021 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/winchorizo, follow the instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the email address provided.
6. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
9. There is one prize to be won.
10. The prize is a £250 Waitrose & John Lewis gift card.
11. Expiry dates on products may vary.
12. Any additional expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winners incur are the sole responsibility of the winners.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
14. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
15. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for 6 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose Ltd, Waitrose Food Team, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
16. The winner will be notified by email, or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the prize draw entry. The winner will be required to respond within [7 days] of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
17. Please allow 7-10 working days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
18. By entering this prize draw, you understand that for the purposes of administering the prize draw and prize fulfilment, it is necessary for the Promoter to hold and process your personal data: Promoter at Waitrose Limited, Waitrose Food Team, Wallace House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA
20. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
24. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
26. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this prize draw should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.