Quantity of Complan Summer Strawberry in trolley 0
. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value / **Per 55g powder (when mixed with 200ml water)
|Typical values||Per 100g powder|
|Of which Saturates||6.8g|
|Of which Sugars||33.1g|
Preparation and Usage
3 easy steps to prepare your Complan: You will need 200ml (1/3 pint) of water or milk (cold or warm), a whisk or fork and a glass or mug. 1 Add a little of the water or milk to the glass or mug and add the sachet of Complan 2 Mix to a smooth cream with the whisk or fork 3 Top up with the remaining water or milk, stirring continuously
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Protein for the growth and maintenance of muscle
- B vitamins to help release energy
- Calcium and vitamin D for the maintenance of bones
- Vitamin C and iron to help support the immune system
- It is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and consume a varied and balanced diet, including regular meals. Suggested intake for adults: 1-2/day. People with diabetes and pregnant women should consult their dietitian or doctor before including as part of their diet.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.