Quantity of Cooks' Ingredients Porcini mushroom paste in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: mushrooms, onions, white wine (white wine, preservative (sulphur dioxide)), water, porcini mushrooms (11%), Truffle flavour olive oil (6%) (olive oil, flavouring), garlic purée, lemon juice from concentrate (lemon juice from concentrate, preservative sodium metabisulphite), salt, sugar, black pepper.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Typical values. Contains 6 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.9g||0.1 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.6g||<0.5g g|
- United Kingdom
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Artificial Flavourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|label-glued||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.