Skip to main content

Johnson's Cotton Buds200s

You have 0 of this in your trolley

Johnson's Cotton Buds
0 in trolley
Quantity of Johnson's Cotton Buds in trolley 0
£1.450.7p each
View all in Cotton Wool & Pads
JOHNSON'S® Baby Hypoallergenic Cotton Buds are soft and gentle enough for the whole family, perfect to use on delicate skin. Gently cleans and dries between baby's fingers, toes and around the eyes, nose, or outer ear. JOHNSON'S® Baby Cotton Buds can also be used to apply cream to blemishes. Ideal for applying and removing make-up and cleaning around eyes and outer ear. These cotton buds are completely plastic free, with 100% pure cotton tips and paper sticks. Recently moved to plastic free recyclable packaging too, Our paper-based packaging is made from 90% recycled materials. The other 10% is from well-managed FSC® certified forests. By removing the plastic from our packaging, we will save about 270 tonnes of plastic from landfill each year, which is equivalent to about 30 million plastic bags!


    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer

    Product reviews not loaded

    Product reviews not loaded, product reviews require functional cookies to be set to allow