Quantity of Linwoods Shelled Hemp in trolley 0
. *RI = Reference intake
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||5.5g|
|Of which Polyunsaturated||38.8g|
|Of which Sugars||1.1g|
Preparation and Usage
Scrumptious when added to porridge or sprinkled on to a salad. Stir into yoghurt or for something a little more fun, add as a healthy topping to ice-cream. Yummy! Add to any meal at any time of the day: Breakfast - Jump start your day, add to: Hot or Cold Cereal, Porridge, Granola, Fruit Salad, Homemade Pancakes, Scones, Muesli. Lunch - For a delicious and nutritious lunch add to: Salads, Smoothies, Homemade Bread, Yoghurt, Fruit, Wraps, Pasta, Cous Cous, Rice, Dishes. Dinner - For a nutritious and tasty boost to your evening meal, add to: Hearty Soups, Stew, Stuffing, Homemade Desserts, Stir-Fry. Add to any meal or snack or when baking! 30g = two heaped dessert spoonfuls.
- Produce of more than one country
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Dairy
- Free From Gluten
- May Contain Nuts
- May Contain Sesame
- May Contain Soya
- May contain traces of Sesame Seeds, Nuts and Soya
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Free From Yeast
- High in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Source of iron & zinc
- A good source of magnesium
- No added sugar
- Omega 3 (ALA) - Essential fatty acid which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Protein - Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones
- Iron - Important for oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells
- Magnesium - Beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function, nervous system function and energy metabolism
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.